This very well known and highly respected agency has a fantastic, coveted SAD position working on one client – a massive brand in the retail/ents space. You will be working with a fabulous senior team working on crisis and issues/reputation management. This is super interesting, meaty, high profile work with lots of strands to it.
One could say there is an element of controversy to the global brand depending on your opinion, but that just makes it more interesting to work on!
The agency is mid/large size and part of a global network
Based central London
Super talented and friendly team. Excellent training, development, culture and benefits:
More info below on the role but for to talk more about the client you’d be working on and the nature of the role contact email@example.com / 07866 584346
The SAD is expected to be an expert in all aspects of PR, able to deliver and oversee high quality work with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
The SAD must be comfortable and experienced dealing with corporate clients with a background in issue lead, thought leadership PR. The SAD should ensure that day to day activity is implemented on time by the delivery team (AMs, SAEs, AEs, and trainees) but always looks at the bigger picture, looking for opportunities to grow the account and ensure that client objectives are not only being met, but exceeded.
The SAD will also take the lead on the budget for the account and work with the team Director to ensure that the team is profitable and capacity is managed.
What will the role involve?
- Creative, strategic, proactive delivery of client work
- Client management and team management, delivering campaigns for several large clients
- Devise and deliver a media relations strategy as part of a client’s overall campaign strategy
- Lead from the front on media sell ins, organising and motivating the teams to exceed KPIs
- Impart media knowledge on the team – teaching them how to seek out opportunities and forge long lasting relationships
- Host effective, creative brainstorm sessions – educate AMs how to do the same
- Regular contributor to current client brainstorms and new business proposals
- Lead the creative development of campaigns on existing accounts
- Educate junior team members on how to create quality assets for client campaigns including photography and video content
- Get under the skin of the client’s business, understanding the wider business objectives, the commercial goals and how your PR strategy ladders back into those
- Have a thorough understanding of the client’s business including main competitors, key issues and industry hot topics
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience servicing corporate clients
- Proven experience of client management and team management Confident and able to deliver campaigns for several large clients.
- Experience dealing with ‘Issue’ driven PR
- Experience in crisis management
- Experience working with clients from a regulated industry